We appreciate the opportunity to partner with you on your project. In order to help expedite the ordering process we recommend having the following information available:
- Account Name.
- Project Name.
- Project address (this will enable us to set a GPS fix on your jobsite providing turn by turn guidance for our drivers).
- Any special instructions for job site entrance.
- Contact information for the individual or persons overseeing the project or handling pour.
- The application and requested mix.
- Required slump (what has been approved for the mix order).
- The spacing between trucks/yards per hour (for example: if you order 10 minute spacing we take that to mean you will pour a truck out in 10 minutes, same for yards per hour).
- Order Status (on go, will call).
- Provide any Purchase Order or Job numbers required to ensure consistency with invoicing or other type of statements.
- Ask us for an Order number for easy reference if a call back is needed for any changes to your order.
We recognize this may require time and effort on your part however; it will increase our goal of meeting your expectations for accuracy, quality and service.